Managing Partner at Seeger Management Service GmbH
Areas of Responsibility: Consulting and Training
- Self-employed as organizational and personnel developer; consultant, trainer and auditor in quality management; interim manager
- Owner and Director of Seeger Management Service GmbH, WSQR srl
- Instructor in Quality and Process Management at the AMD College of Fashion and Design in Munich (http://www.amdnet.de/)
- Office Manager SC Werner Seeger Qualitätsmanagement Romania SRL
- Assistant Manager
- French/English- Romanian Translator
- French Teacher at grade-school and high-school level
- Lucian Blaga Sibiu University, Bachelor’s Degree – Applied Modern Languages FR-EN
- Master’s Degree – Theory and practice of translation and interpretation in French Language
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- An office manager with versatile skills including marketing activities, coordinating the cooperation between the customers and the company, training planning, workflow scheduling and planning and project coordination.
- A results-driven office manager who builds and preserve a trusting relationship with the customers
- Strong problem-solving skills evident in the design and implementation of improved work processes.